Rules of the Game
Morongo has dedicated countless hours – following the guidance of local, state, and federal health officials – to developing a detailed reopening plan. It’s a plan designed to help keep everyone safe and healthy when they play at Morongo, building upon our already-exacting standards for safety and sanitation, and incorporating new policies, practices, and technologies thoroughly vetted through regular consultation with area medical experts. We’re creating a New Morongo to help us through our New Normal.
More than a dozen safety measures have been enacted that meet or exceed CDC and industry guidelines for limiting the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Daily temperature checks with touchless devices conducted on all Team Members and guests; anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 is not be allowed entry.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by Team Members, guests and vendors.
- Hand Sanitizer stations placed throughout the property, including both front-of-house and back-of-house areas
- A heightened cleaning schedule, featuring Morongo’s “Clean Team”
- HVAC systems replace all air within the casino with fresh air from outside regularly.
- Plexiglass shields installed between many slots machines and available at all tables
- Seating reductions at slots, table games, and in restaurants with managed capacity based not only on game and seat counts, but also with guest crowding and congregation in mind
- Guests are asked to maintain physical distance from each other where feasible in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Sanitation and disinfection cleaning schedules and procedures have been enhanced.
- A 95% smoking-free casino.
- All Team Members are required to answer health screening questions before every shift.
- Any Team Member who is identified through the screening as either potentially having the virus or potentially having been exposed to the virus is not allowed entry onto the property until they are deemed healthy by a medical professional.
- Any Team Member who is determined to have been in contact with an infected or potentially infected person through the screening or through a robust contact tracing program - designed and executed in accordance with guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - will be asked to undergo a COVID-19 test and will not allowed entry onto the property until they are deemed healthy by a medical professional.
- Playing Safe at Poker -
• Seats separated by a plexidivider
• No more than 7 players per table
• Cards cleaned and sanitized after every hour of play
• Seats and table cleaned between players
• Sanitizing stations throughout
• Call Back waiting program